New & Refurbished Ultrasound – Refurbished GE Voluson 730 Expert Ultrasound Machine
GE’s Voluson 730 is among the most trusted women’s healthcare systems in the world. Today more than 7,000 systems are in use, imaging more than 15 million women each year. Thousands of articles and studies attest to the clinical efficacy of Voluson’s industry-leading volume imaging technologies.
What is truly amazing is the innovation that you will find under the covers of your new Voluson 730. We have packed more advanced technology into our systems to give you better image quality, improved resolution and advanced diagnostic capabilities online and offline.
Here are just a few examples of how GE is bringing you more:
• Speckle Reduction Imaging (SRI) heightens the visibility of organs and lesions through improved contrast resolution and border detection while reducing artifact characteristics of ultrasound.
• CrossXBeamCRI™ (CRI) enhances tissue and border differentiation with an exclusive spatial compounding acquisition and processing technique.
• HD-Flow™ is a bi-directional power Doppler feature that enables a more sensitive vascular study and reduces the overwriting associated with standard color Doppler.
• Volume Contrast Imaging (VCI) allows for better assessment of size, margins and internal structures of lesions through maximized image quality in all three planes.
• Tomographic Ultrasound Imaging (TUI) makes analysis and documentation of dynamic studies easier by providing a simultaneous view of multiple slices of a volume data set.
• Spatio-Temporal Image Correlation (STIC) is an innovative technique that allows clinicians to quickly capture a full fetal heart cycle beating in real-time and save the volume for later analysis.
There are no reviews yet.