New & Refurbished Ultrasound – Refurbished Philips HD9 Ultrasound Machine
Clinical performance for confident diagnosis
No matter what the application, the HD9 delivers excellent image quality that helps increase diagnostic confidence. This system provides all the capabilities needed for day-to-day applications, plus advanced features for growing practices.
• The digital broadband beamformer
• uses the full range of ultrasound frequencies to better differentiate tissue.Tissue Specific Imaging
• (TSI) technology optimizes the transducer for the specific exam type, resulting in excellent image quality with little need for adjustment. Tissue aberration correction
• for 2D adjusts for different layers of tissue, and is particularly useful in large patients, diabetics, and when imaging a cirrhotic liver.Live iSlice
• creates slices of a volume rendering to zero in on the region of interest.3D and 4D• imaging deliver exquisite detail.