Clinical confidence is based on many features:
- Dynamic signal strength compensation allows measurement over a wide range of bone density
- Bi-directional measurement ensures a consistent reading
- Measurement site temperature is controlled for more accuracy
- Results expressed as Stiffness Index — a composite of Speed of Sound (SOS) and Broadband Ultrasound Attenuation (BUA) — compensate for the effect of heel width and temperature
- Real-time image provides visual confirmation of proper heel placement (Achilles Insight only)
There are no reviews yet.