New & Refurbished Ultrasound – Refurbished Philips HD11 Ultrasound Machine
The following advanced modes and technologies are available on the HD11 XE system:
• SonoCT compounding performs beam-steered spatial compounding in both transmit and receive modes. It acquires multiple lines of sight simultaneously, without any special transducer maneuvers, compounds them in real time and displays exceptionally clear images. You can count on more clinical data for increased diagnostic confidence, patient after patient.
– An independent clinical study** determined that SonoCT technology produces images superior to conventional imaging in up to 94% of the patients and changes patient management in 17% of the cases.
* IMV Limited, based in Greenbelt, MD, is an independent healthcare research firm.
** Scientifica study on image quality.
• XRES adaptive processing virtually eliminates speckle noise artifact, enhancing borders and margins for better diagnostic review. And SonoCT and XRES working in tandem display images with breathtaking clarity and accuracy adding to your diagnostic confidence and allowing you to make patient management
• 2D with Pulse Inversion Harmonic Imaging, Philip’s patented method for producing pure, broadband harmonic signals for
superb grayscale presentation.
• 3D imaging with multiplanar views, for qualitative freehand 3D images and interactive visualization through three planes.
• Adaptive Color Doppler, which automatically selects the optimal Doppler or angio frequency for highly sensitive resolution, as well as Color Power Angio technology for assessing amplitude and direction of flow.
• Pulsed wave and continuous wave Doppler with Adaptive Doppler technology to boost weak signals and reduce noise, and high PRF capability for measuring higher velocities than ordinary pulsed Doppler ultrasound.